|Participation Fee to take part
in The Caterina de Medici Painting Awards: 600,00 EUROS (Italian tax
| The participation
- General Organization
- Participation in the 'Welcome' Gala Dinner with the City Authorities
- Framing of finished paintings.
- Press Office
- Organization of a press conference at the Foreign PressAssociation
- Organization of a press conference in Florence
- Making of a catalogue and a CD ROM with all of the official
- Organization of an Exhibition (that includes all of the paintings)
in a historic building: " Palagio di parte Guelfa".
- Forming of two Juries: a technical one and a popular one
- Participation in the ceremonies at the Gala dinner. During
the dinner, the awards will be presented to the winners of the
"CATERINA DE' MEDICI PAINTING AWARDS " The City Authorities
of Florence will take part in the ceremonies.
- The receiving of a newly minted bronze medal with an image
of Caterina de' Medici
- The receiving of a personalized parchment as proof of participation
in the contest.
- Free access to all the museums of Florence
To officially take part in the CATERINA DE' MEDICI PAINTING AWARDS,
all registration forms must be completed and include a deposit of
150 Euro. THE REMAINING AMOUNT OF 450 EUROS MUST BE PAID no later
than February 15, 2005 (a few days before the official opening ceremony
CATERINA DE’ MEDICI PAINTING AWARDS.)